Pages

Heart's Wide, Explore Your Life, Own Your Lifestyle, Be Yourself

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
© ORIGINAL YOEYUMI PROFILE © TM
█║▌2010 & 2011 version Seaside Blogtel █║▌

Follow the arrow =)

Follow the arrow =)
Do me a favor, please~

Sunday, July 17, 2011

My SUPER IDOLS!

Idol?
who first comes to your mind?
singer? superstar? artist?

my idols aren't~
hm.. I know them from Facebook... facebook is damn useful..=P
I'm just one of their fans... >< i'm anonymous..

1st::: Chuckei Baby Jane!!!
she is the dream of.. every girl.. even not every, definitely i'm the one of them..
i love to read her blog.. everytime i on FB.. surely go to her fans page 1st =D
The very first photo that attract me until now~
don't know why.. i always feel she is under the spotlight..
she is a lens model~previous
SO TALL!!
part-time model too, she does earn money herself.. from model works and blog
 
Awesome appearance of her..






2nd: Tony Wong~~ he is a photographer.. an awesome photographer..~
currently he has a fans page too.. =)
i love his works very much..
somehow i feel he has own sense on photoshooting...
i admire his talent
the very first photo that touch my heart~
his latest masterpiece.. that i like it very much!..

couple photoshoot





wedding dinner photoshoot
artistic portrait shooting






he is a photoshoot model too...




actually.. i did put them into my design too.. haha
not once..
but 2 times..
hope they will not sue me on simply use their photos.. =P

Jane Lau & Tony Wong =D on my JUST ONE MORE STEP's brochure

Their name on my last page of MY AH LEE BABA' book.. =P

2 comments:

Koon said...

one of the model in the tony photo is my friend><

YoeYumi said...

ya.. i saw it.. from mutual friend =D
the artistic portrait right? ^^