Pages

Heart's Wide, Explore Your Life, Own Your Lifestyle, Be Yourself

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
© ORIGINAL YOEYUMI PROFILE © TM
█║▌2010 & 2011 version Seaside Blogtel █║▌

Follow the arrow =)

Follow the arrow =)
Do me a favor, please~

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cameron and 'new' member =D

I’m coming home
I’m coming home
Tell the World I’m coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they’ve forgiven my mistakes
I’m coming home, I’m coming home
Tell the World that I’m coming....

 (addicted to this song recently =D)
haha.. came back from Cameron Highlands yesterday night..
it was an awesome trip with awesome friends...
( will post more pictures on blog after i collect all of them^^)

an usual day... got a snow white rose from bii boy =D




too small la wei~

nah..

i look superb white XD



just came back from Cameron yesterday night..
2 days 1 night..
rushing trip..
early morning waited at ktm for 45 minutes..
the train come with crowded ppl in coaches..
sienz..
boh bian..
take teksi go plaza rakyat..
'Madagascar'..
Jam pula..
teksi drop us at nearest LRT- bandaraya.. cost us rm18.+ ><
then run to meet my friends..
bus lagi late...
 ~.~

come back also cham..
wait at bank negara..
5 train come.. 4 go to Batu Cave..
the only one go Segambut.. but crowded... T-T
hello, we at cameron =D

afraid of stairs already XP

Dried Specialties

Strawberry


Grape
 and of course some fresh strawberry and corn =D


Welcome our new family member!!!
'Cakey' =D
蛋糕~
like to bite ppl ><
pity this puppy..
found at frim with few holes bitten by 3 leeches
somemore those wound got worm.. T-T
luckily a aunty rescue him..
bring him home and apply medicine..
now stay at my house.. a healthy baby boy.. ^^



one of the hole..

my arrogant son


see me? =D

big boy ~ 旺来 not 黄梨啊

No comments: