Pages

Heart's Wide, Explore Your Life, Own Your Lifestyle, Be Yourself

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
© ORIGINAL YOEYUMI PROFILE © TM
█║▌2010 & 2011 version Seaside Blogtel █║▌

Follow the arrow =)

Follow the arrow =)
Do me a favor, please~

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Movie Marathon Day ♥

[Post for 8 December, Wednesday]

Me (Penguin) and a fish "yeah, i know.. it sounds weird~" XD went to midvally for our movie marathon day =]
I suggested watch The Network Social first.. because I can feel that it might be a sleeping movie "sorry to say that" ><

11.15pm for The
Network Social
*certainly.. network social... made me almost dizzy
*you will understand how do I feel if you watch that...

and

1.15 for Rapunzel!!! <~biased =P
*owhh.. I seriously wishing for that long time already..
a quality animation and I'm the witness~ Rapunzel, it's*
really worth to watch ♥



********************

given by YoeYumi


this fellow speaking's speed=160km/h *laughing
*I totally can't bear with his speaking speed
he made me kept missed the story content... ><>
he challenged the sensitivity of my eyes and ears.. and of course, brain at the same time~
i was like chasing those subtitles and tried hard to
catch up the speed he talks...








********************

given by YoeYumi



When this movie was just started..
the fellow who beside me *named fish asked me:

huh?! it's a cartoon??

uhh huh.. if not?

oh my god.. I don't know about this...
I thought it was a real people acted movie~
*laugh laughed

uhh... *faint~ =-="










handsome guy with pretty Rapunzel.. 100% match
I like those scenes that they teased each other.. that's sweet & cute!!!













i love her hair.. sparkling gold hair.. so smooth
but.. it will never appear in real life =P









yeah... that's all ^^
*new post soon*

No comments: