Pages

Heart's Wide, Explore Your Life, Own Your Lifestyle, Be Yourself

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
© ORIGINAL YOEYUMI PROFILE © TM
█║▌2010 & 2011 version Seaside Blogtel █║▌

Follow the arrow =)

Follow the arrow =)
Do me a favor, please~

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

hello... i'm back~ JFF

ooopps.. =P
 i know...
i shall not still do blog at this time..
*i should either rush my homework/ sleep..
miss my blog too much so..
let's do a quick blog..=D
*semangatlah do blog~

sorry for the bad quality of photos..
using fish's phone punya front camera~

@0@ tried to make my face looks slimmer =D

people said i wore like dai gah jeh 0.o

aaa.. who more kawaii?? my fist so damn tiny~ 0.0


my dad tot it was my bufday... so...

he curi-curi bought this cake... LOL


my baby son, please ignore the messy blanket.. i usually sleep at living room because of HW
ignore my sis's face.. see my son so enjoy XD
 my son punya maid XDXDXD

kwaii baby~ i love to pinch his face~ am i abusive? XD
my 1st BOOK that done by me~
making holes with needle and hammer.. XP




i wonder... will my dad feel pain?? XDXD
assessment tomorrow..
wish me good luck ><
nightz~~

got another video to upload soon =P

No comments: