Pages

Heart's Wide, Explore Your Life, Own Your Lifestyle, Be Yourself

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
© ORIGINAL YOEYUMI PROFILE © TM
█║▌2010 & 2011 version Seaside Blogtel █║▌

Follow the arrow =)

Follow the arrow =)
Do me a favor, please~

Monday, January 10, 2011

Sales, crazy time!


had a shopped with young sista yesterday at Jusco~ =]

we bought new clothes "legally" !! since it's gonna to have chinese new year very soon..

i'm not excited about the so call Big Day for Chineses~..
because... i'm gonna to prepare n face my final exam for sem3 after 1 week
argh.. terrible timetable i have for this 3th sem..

last year Nov, i just done my half sem..
Dec, i had my 1 month holiday

and then.. i have 6 weeks for my another half sem!! wth it's.. uhh
another 1 month holiday after final exam.. ><""" sucks anyways.. i'm plan to have great holiday for my next 1 month holiday.. trips trips~ 1st of all =D okeys! come back to the topic.. yeah.. shopping.. after that.. we had our 1st teppanyaki foods



i eat this... lots vege =P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and etc.

they're on sale right now.. superb discount they offering..!!!
let's go and grab it.. XDXD



and this is my favourite brand


cheaper than others brand..
good quality...
casual wear
and it's my style !! =P

No comments: