Pages

Heart's Wide, Explore Your Life, Own Your Lifestyle, Be Yourself

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
© ORIGINAL YOEYUMI PROFILE © TM
█║▌2010 & 2011 version Seaside Blogtel █║▌

Follow the arrow =)

Follow the arrow =)
Do me a favor, please~

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Eat ♥ Eat

this was Friday, after my class.. i went to fetched my little sis from care class..
it was around.. 7 something.. i faced terribly traffic jam before reached there.. >< there ="D">
we ate LOK LOK, it cost me rm 8 for 4 meat sticks.. uhh~
and ours favourite tadpole drinks.. opps.. bubble milk tea actually =P
hers: ice cream.. weird~
mine: (shown in picture above) green apple.. most weird..
we both like drinking medicine? omgosh.. wasted rm 5

next destination..
we took.. nope.. we shared our dinner (clay pot mouse's mee) XDXD
老鼠粉!
since our stomach are half-full~
cost me rm 4 something.

i got accident...
cut my finger in a very accidentally way.. aihz..
我真的黑到贴地了。。真的贴地。。
my pencil-bag.. cut a big hole..
and.. i didn't realized until i wanted took it from my bag..
and... ter-cut my finger.. T-T
bleed non-stop at the moment.. even i put ice...
frightened me

yes.. i dyed my hair again..
finally i used bubble hair dyed..
it's quite fun to play with it...

Glossy Brown..

Before~~~



After~!!!



under sunlight..
i felt the colour is not as light as i want.. haiz



STOLEN RECIPE AT aman puri, kepong
there's where we had our dinner for tonight...


iced cappuccino,
***chocolate milkshake***
(it's actually a cup of ice-blended of
Nestle's Chocolate ice cream
that we can buy from any shop at anytime!)
** i did ate the whole box by myself before.. so.. don't try to bluff me with that way.. aihz
i can taste it out~

and also chocolate ice-blended (sorry, don't have the picture =D)


3 persons serving***
they named it as.. *fish and.. cheap*~~ XD
i like the sauce very much.. but not the grilled fish


*Hawaii Chicken Pizza*
lots lots cheese..
1st time.. i ate so much cheese..
and.. i don't eat cheese actually =P

that's all for today post..
Cya~ =)

No comments: