Pages

Heart's Wide, Explore Your Life, Own Your Lifestyle, Be Yourself

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
© ORIGINAL YOEYUMI PROFILE © TM
█║▌2010 & 2011 version Seaside Blogtel █║▌

Follow the arrow =)

Follow the arrow =)
Do me a favor, please~

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day-out


The Chocolate Cheese Cake that we bought at Berry Shop =P
i Cake very much =D



today .. uhh..
jam truthly, madly, badly
because of... thaipusm...

made me late for 1 and half an hour.. ><" College's marketing activities... must support a bit =) i received lot lot gifts today~!! yeah.. especially snacks =P


i love sweet stuffs a lot..
hopefully i will not get diabetes ><


i think.. every time.. the chocolate he gave me..
they are melted.. hahahah



snacks !
don't jealous me ya~
chocolate and Famous Amos's Chocolate Chips


my gifts group photo ~
all this remind me of
"Children Day"
which I don't celebrate it since graduated from primary school..
i miss it much
THANKS for all the lovely gifts ^^v


i bought it myself.. except those candy..
they are free!! =P
the biscuit in photo on the left hand-side is .. a eraser..
don't get confuse with it~
it's simple.. but i really like to touch the shape's of a .. Biscuit..
i meant.. the edges...
my friends.. call it weird action..
but.. i just don't care.. heheh



yeah..
i do love ice-cream in
chocolate, yam and peppermint favors..
others.. no way!
expecially~ VANILLA..


see? inside got soft sweets somemore~~
cost me rm10 to satisfy my stomach.. lolxx


these are the gift gonna to send out soon..
why prefer vege?
because they new owner hate vege!!! hahahah
vege phobia~~ XD
they are DIY by me!!
spent me much time to done~
the tiny cute things..
really hard to make lar~~ ==
but.. they're really so nice~~
i will miss them =D


********************



*
given by YoeYumi

a movie with religion topic.. Christian..
those horrible scenes frightened me lots..


actually... i want to watch this..
too bad.. the time taklak ngam T-T



ka~ miss you ya! ^^



gonna dye my hair lu~ stay tuned =]
hope it will be nice~

No comments: