Pages

Heart's Wide, Explore Your Life, Own Your Lifestyle, Be Yourself

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
© ORIGINAL YOEYUMI PROFILE © TM
█║▌2010 & 2011 version Seaside Blogtel █║▌

Follow the arrow =)

Follow the arrow =)
Do me a favor, please~

Monday, August 22, 2011

Pv Day

went to genting with friends during sem break again..
sour plum is always listed in must bring item.
( carsick, airplanesick... sick of everything >< )
can't deny that.. this trip is fun..
even we din't play much..
with the opportunity, we visited to mr.chin's exhibition's
opening ceremony
(combine 1)

Genting Arts Festival 2011
Date: 12-21 August 2011
(ya.. just end)
venue: Resort Hotel Function Rooms

For Your Eyes Only

Taking inspiration from all aspects of life imaginable, this exhibition is where renowned artists from various disciplines come together to showcase to you their distinctive touches and diverse personalities via a mixed collection of paintings, sculptures, installation art and photography pieces.

List of participating artists:
● Azman Hilmi
● Dr. Choong Kam Kow
● Raja Azahar Idris
● Chin Wan Kee
● Eric Quah
● Peter Liew
● Tan Chee Hon
● Hoe Say Yong
● Datuk Chuah Thean Teng
● Tew Nai Tong
● Ismail Latiff
● Chuah Seow Keng
● Ismadi Sallehudin
● Dato' Raja Zahabuddin
● Sivarajah Natarajan
● Liew Choong Ching
● Suzlee Ibrahim
● Yap Poh Sim
● Sharifah Zuriah Aljeffri
● Khoo Sui Hoe


Take a look at
http://www.rwgenting.com/genting_art_festival/art_exhibition.htm










 last friday,
went to Pavilion with my boy..
a big bag of PadiniConceptStore..
but full of useless researches of my Publication Subject
T.T
i felt my face is much more thicker.. ><

but my boy did bought 2 formal trousers
next time can see my boy's formal wear alr..
muahaha..

so call.. lcly's face

Ichiban..
1st tried..
mamadei only lo...

after that,
walk around pavillion..
pv too high class alr..
almost every shop also gt scanner..
TT
being scanned around from top to toe..
sienz~~
i bought a pair of earings at padini concept store..
the cashier girl scanned me, and tried to check my purse's brand..
then..
i purposely show her my sembonia tag..
too bad lo me... muahhaha..

paid.. took my item..
walked away search for my boy..
'Madagascar'..
10 sen dropped... =-=
FISH dao...
 pick up..

walk walk walked..

empty bottle dropped..
=0="

well.. i really bad in acting & pretending..

welcome to tokyo street at 6th floor
felt more relax at toyko street     


  
came to a shop which selling rm5 per item..
woo.. cheap huh?
i love those japanese style's dining utensils
look like really good quality..

扭蛋机~
giant 1..

wondering why my face in all 3 pictures are the same...


my sis's masterpiece, meituxiuxiu..

to share something with u guys..
From top to bottom:
~Wow Exhibiton 2011 at tarc
some gift/brochure/etc
~Sticky from my boy (mix)
me recommend: purple (grape), green (lime)
~bought za's nude lipstick,stylish bracelet, soft clay, majolica majorca's eyebrow powder brush
~red bean biscuit from mummy =P
~tester from salesgirl
(tsubaki from japan.. nice product)


me= childish + playful..
lastest me with my dark greenish 's sun-glass..
tips:: greenish and brownish sunglass is good for our eyes.. =D

2 comments:

Wen_Xin said...

U have went my college WOW exhibition~^^
all is my senior artwork~
hmm...hw was u been? i still hv 1 long sem will graduated frm diploma~kinda lost to think of my future~

YoeYumi said...

ya. because my primary school friend invite me, i think she is ur senior =D the robot one.. wao.. i also studying last semester for my diploma in graphic design, my course takes me about 2 and half years to complete =] i also quite worry about my future career, but i think i will join a small company instead of grand company. =)