Pages

Heart's Wide, Explore Your Life, Own Your Lifestyle, Be Yourself

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
© ORIGINAL YOEYUMI PROFILE © TM
█║▌2010 & 2011 version Seaside Blogtel █║▌

Follow the arrow =)

Follow the arrow =)
Do me a favor, please~

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Photos for 30/8/2011

actually i done my cosmetics post last week..
but too bad..
blogspot gt problem..
it just save quarter of the entire post..
omg.. mood dropped to the max..

whatever..
today i just wanna post some..
photos. XD
汤婆婆
recently addicted to meituxiuxiu..
then, make fool of my sister.. =P
(i dont know how to do scars, of not it might be perfect..)




my new baby mouse from my bii boy.. my mouse like wearing high heels.. so tall

cute easel beech wood from ART. FRIEND at The Gardens, Midvalley. Rm 3.00 only

it's gonna empty.. so sticky at the end.. sticking the glass bottle at the way .. ish~

OLFA XA-1 (X-design series) from ART. FRIEND. Rm 13.++ ; OLFA 5 Blades flames.
haha.. finally i found a good tool for myself..
OLFA is a good brand~

Books from borders.. Basheer company. Brand Identity Essential cost rm 90.++ after 15% discount & CR Content for only rm10.00 (offer price)

No comments: