Pages

Heart's Wide, Explore Your Life, Own Your Lifestyle, Be Yourself

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
© ORIGINAL YOEYUMI PROFILE © TM
█║▌2010 & 2011 version Seaside Blogtel █║▌

Follow the arrow =)

Follow the arrow =)
Do me a favor, please~

Thursday, March 31, 2011

this kinder joy i bought with my boy at cold storage yesterday~
we're guessing what contain inside this small egg..
curious.. curious..
'
"
"'
TADA!!!
actually.. just for purpose of fun~
cost me rm3.+0 =D

too SWEET!!! gosh

this egg tar is superb nice..
my boy bought me this..

this for cheering us up.
let's fight for a brand new day~~
our life getting harder once the sem is higher.. ><"
(just some expression, I know it's ugly.. XD)

my collection of stitch baby.. =P


Today, 31 March 2011, Wangsa Walk


i bought my 3rd book at popular bookstore~~
hahahhah!
i got 20% discount.. with voucher~
cost me rm 33.20

the author is.. 米力。。not 米粒ya.. lolxx
there are some of his book..
quite nice..
i love his style..
drawing + text + photography= EXCELLENT!


the.. went to cold storage to do my research again~!!! ><

end~

No comments: