Pages

Heart's Wide, Explore Your Life, Own Your Lifestyle, Be Yourself

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
© ORIGINAL YOEYUMI PROFILE © TM
█║▌2010 & 2011 version Seaside Blogtel █║▌

Follow the arrow =)

Follow the arrow =)
Do me a favor, please~

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hair is a big trouble, i'm in that

that day went saloon for a hair-cut..
the lady said my hair is dryed out! T-T
hard to comb also..
broken end of hair.. occuring..
she suggest me to do a treatment...
cost RM 80 per time..
omg.. damn expensive..
or else buy product and DIY at home..
the product rm50 zzzz~=-=

then~
my mum suggest me to try this..

she said.. at least the body shop is selling natural products..
and i'm (she) using it right now..
ya.. this~
for dyed hair..
she said shampoo must use those kind in transparent liquid form..

BUT

i had bought this..
you should stop me de.. ><"

2 weeks once...
thinking how to finish it.. hmhm

No comments: