Pages

Heart's Wide, Explore Your Life, Own Your Lifestyle, Be Yourself

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
© ORIGINAL YOEYUMI PROFILE © TM
█║▌2010 & 2011 version Seaside Blogtel █║▌

Follow the arrow =)

Follow the arrow =)
Do me a favor, please~

Monday, February 21, 2011

Wishing for

every sem break..
a new hairstyle desire...
it represents a new life...
a new start before another struggling semester starts hahaha
omgosh.. i can't believe that i'm going to start my sem4.. ><
excitedly n anxiously... hope i can handle it well.. n please.. no more last minute, pengkuen.. lolx

my wish-lists..
1. olivia's hairstyle
2. a new spec! teehee
3.new skin.. XD *stay away from me, pimples n black circles n also eye bags
4.fresh mind
5.confident
6.photoshoot!
7.tripS!!! oh please.. god
8.bookssssssssssssssssssss =D

ps: there's sometimes i do emo... (i believe everyone does) but.. i will never give up in my life... i swear.. no worries =)

No comments: