Pages

Heart's Wide, Explore Your Life, Own Your Lifestyle, Be Yourself

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
© ORIGINAL YOEYUMI PROFILE © TM
█║▌2010 & 2011 version Seaside Blogtel █║▌

Follow the arrow =)

Follow the arrow =)
Do me a favor, please~

Saturday, December 11, 2010

I'm Ratatouille =P



why Ratatouille?
because he can cook very well.. =>
not same to me though...
I never learn to cook seriously...
I don't like to cook
BUT!
nothing can stop me when I got that mood~
that's what happened for today ^^v

*************************************************

Well.. It's cooking time~~~



bought from the mini-market nearby my house today afternoon...
(i think.. this is too much for 3 persons serving...)

garlic" I don't eat this..
but I believe it's good for health (according Chinese)
and it can kill bacterias..
so I put this into the soup..

I usually chop into small pieces in this way...
it really works...
you will not hurt your hand... with fixing a point for the edge of knife =)

that's the soup...
hmm... first I fried the ikan billis inside the pot (must put some oil la~)
it's just easy to get the soup.. right?

i put some garlic into~

oww.. my favourite.. onions"... lot lot~
I able to finish this plate by myself.. really... no kidding =P

yeah.. i use onions to cook sardin~
always make sure that you wash properly the above of can food...

those uncut onions...
they were undress since I bought them from mini-market
(easy mah~ hahahah!)

put some oil.. and then you can cook it~
I will definitely cook it until it's really soft enough to chew

put tomato sauces" taste sour a bit..
ketcup" hm.. I learned this from mummy.. 提味喔~

owh.. saliva~~ =P


tada~~~ done!



hm.. you might be thinking how those used plate, pot and blah blah
pile up like mountain in the sink.. right?









!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~Strike~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
uhh huh... because I used to wash those dish while cooking in process...
there's no trouble after you exhausted for your "big project" =)





**************dishes for today*************
**************dishes for today*************


enjoy your meal ^^v



*photos taken with*
my handphone camera
T707a
ps::: the photos are so clear~

No comments: