Pages

Heart's Wide, Explore Your Life, Own Your Lifestyle, Be Yourself

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
© ORIGINAL YOEYUMI PROFILE © TM
█║▌2010 & 2011 version Seaside Blogtel █║▌

Follow the arrow =)

Follow the arrow =)
Do me a favor, please~

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hi, Readers

瓦煲鸡饭。。Claypot Chicken Rice ><
my first meal for that day, is dinner..
As a punishment for myself as I didn't finish my homeworks.. ~.~
KuWo K-Box
Ohya.. my desktop's background is KungFu Panda's Ah Bou.. =D
People wondering why I choose a scary face.. ><

Quite like this application..
酷我K歌。。
you can record your singing...
with choosing either use original MV or the video you record..
Below there something like a.. Singing / Pitch judgement..
It will show smiling face/ thumb up if your pitch is fine.
I'm not sure whether it is accurate,
i like it..
as long as it's free... muahahahaha





Just some of my Leisure style design..
to makesure my brain is still working XDXD
( just kidding ;P )



 I love blogging,
not to show off,
since I gt nothing to show off, as I'm not a rich girl,
but to SHARE. =]

Who really go through most of my blogpost?
( mind to click LIKE below this post? )

And drop me some comment?
maybe bout the layout? colour? language? image?
or.. what topic you recommend me to share?

I really feel boring of my banner alr..
plan to change it soon =D


Tata~~




###Click ya^^####

No comments: