Pages

Heart's Wide, Explore Your Life, Own Your Lifestyle, Be Yourself

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█
© ORIGINAL YOEYUMI PROFILE © TM
█║▌2010 & 2011 version Seaside Blogtel █║▌

Follow the arrow =)

Follow the arrow =)
Do me a favor, please~

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Apple Tree Assignment



huh huh.. what's that?
i'm not helping to promote the brand..
that's my sem4 flash assignment..
Advertising Banner for Web, above one not the original size ya~

finally! i able to upload it.... yeah *open campaign..=P
for the assignment, it cost me rm 50+ to buy those fruit juices!!
stupid me choosing wrong & high-class product! 
all their product image are private and the only 2 i could find are totally pixel!

i forced to continue with the topic, because ... my sketches are done at that time..
and.. the next day was my midterm assessment~ boh bian lor~~ 

anyways... i think i'm the one who get lowest mark..
since i dont have any typography in this flash... T-T

My Product Research..rm 6.99 for one bottle ><
My manual rough watercolour drawing without edit *original scan*

After photoshop'ped'
kinda of cheating right? XD
that's why Photoshop is useful =P


come to the tough part..
photoshoot my product
me & my baby camera exposed under the sunlight at 4something..
damn hot.. ><
capture those bottles one by one~~

here just uploaded few photos..
foam board as background
circle?

close-up

exhausted..x.x

then, photoshop again..
edit & crop & path one by one..X.X

JFF edition:::
during sem break =)







 hahah.. this post kinda different right?
just updated the posting format.. to newest version..
i'm outdated la!!!
thanks Blogspot!!
it's more easy for me to blog! 

No comments: